Drawing upon the concept of “hot-seating”, participants are invited to direct their own production, from short prompts and visual references. The activity will encourage students to:
- assign roles amongst themselves
- develop a scene based on visual aids
- respond to questions that practice empathy and describe complex emotions
- develop characters from a simple back story
- stagger each act using dramatic cues
We hope that you find the resource a valuable and inspiring tool to use as part of your lessons.